Slip your mobile phone into the universal cradle for a reliable fit. Snap the cradle onto the sturdy Visor Clip and secure onto the passenger side sun visor. Quick and convenient, no muss….no fuss. The Visor mount can easily be transferred from car to car and can even be used as a belt clip holster. The universal cradle features cushioned side grip technology and a push button release. The adjustable side arms expand from 2 in. to 3.25 in. conveniently accommodating most Smartphones. The depth of the cradle bed is .75 in. and the length of the cradle bed is 3.25 in. Cushioned and adjustable feet help your device stay put. This is an ideal alternative for drivers who cannot mount their mobile phone to their windshield or dash. Safety first………With Amzer’s Universal Sun Visor Mount!
Note: Will accommodate devices with protective cases on.
- Recommended installation location is on far left of passenger side Sun Visor!
- The passive cradle is designed as a custom fit mount.
- Easy to install. No tools required. Slides on to your Sun Visor with ease.
- Easily transferred from one vehicle to another.
- Conveniently fits in your pocket making it the perfect travel accessory for mounting your device.
- The adjustable side arms expand from 2 in. to 3.25 in. conveniently accommodating most Smartphones.
- Cushioned and adjustable feet help your device stay put.
- Mount to the far left side of the passenger side sun visor for maximum visibility, even when a car charger is connected to the device.
- Type: Sun visor mount.
- Visor mount.
- Device holder.
- Cradle bed:
- Depth: 0.75 in
- Length: 3.25 in.
- Adjustable arms.
- Easy installation.
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- AMZER strongly recommends using the visor mount on the passenger side sun visor.
- Using this mount on the driver’s side visor will reduce the driver’s view of the road.
- Do not place device car charger cords in or near an air bag deployment zone.
- AMZER is not responsible for any damages caused to your car, your device, or yourself due to the installation or use of this pedestal mount.