Bluetrek is a world leader in Bluetooth headsets and devices. Bluetrek blends innovative design with cutting edge technology for mobile lifestyles. All Bluetrek products boast excellent performance with extended talk time, universal compatibility, comfort and lightweight design. The newest addition in their offerings include the Bluetrek Tattoo headset. The Bluetrek Tattoo features make it a perfect solution for style conscious audiophiles who demand the best sound, comfort and technology. This headset is designed for the serious user and satisfies even the most demanding consumers by offering clear signal enhancement, several functions like take/ end or reject a call, Voice recognition, call redial, Muting etc. It also has dedicated sound in the speaker for low battery, switch on/ off, pairing, volume adjustment. Provides 8 hours of talk time and standby up to 10 days.
- Switch on/ off
- Call redial
- Take a call, end a call
- Reject a call, call waiting
- Voice recognition
- Volume adjustment
- It comes with two detachable ear hooks for either ear
- Transfer a call between the headset and the mobile phone
- Support profiles: Headset Profile and Hands-free profile
- Dual color LED to state the status of the charge, end of charge, low battery, stand-by and communication
- Dedicated sound in the speaker for low battery, switch on/off, pairing, volume adjustment.
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 10 hours
- Dual color LED
- Size: 41 x 21 x 10.9 mm
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0v + EDR
- Operating range: 10 meters / 33 feet
- Weight: 8.1 grams (with ear hook)
- Detachable ear hooks: 2 nos
- Manufacturer: Bluetrek
- Part No: PCN-00038-01
- Color: Black.