Connect the FMtalk FM transmitter to your iPhone or iPhone 3G/3G S, connect the mini USB vehicle adapter to the FM transmitter and plug the adapter into the car's cigarette lighter. That’s all you’ll have to do to play the music from your mobile phone and take hands free calls through your cars stereo system. It will automatically mute the music and switch to talk mode during calls and resume playing music after calls. Now you can stream your favorite wi-fi tunes from the coolest music apps, all while keeping both hands on the wheel. You’ll literally have a safe and sound drive!
- iPDA FMtalk FM Transmitter and Car kit with high fidelity, stereo sound!
- Digital PLL, transmission is stable in different environment.
- Full frequency range.
- Memory for last frequency.
- Mutes the music and switches to talk mode during calls.
- Hands-free talk via high quality built-in stereo microphone.
- It utilizes the power form your cars power source.
- Works well within the range of up to 10 meters.
- Frequency response: 100HZ - 15000HZ.
- Separation: >=30DB.
- Operation range: 3-10 meters.
- Manufacturer: iPDA
- Connect the FM transmitter to your Smartphone.
- Tune into an unused frequency channel of the receiver and adjust the volume of the receiver.
- Press UP or DOWN button to adjust the frequency of the FM Transmitter according to the receiver.
- Through the car stereo play the music of your Smartphone and enjoy it.
- It will automatically mute the music and switch to talk mode during calls and resume playing music after calls.
- You can talk hands free via built-in stereo microphone and the car stereo. You can also use the handsfree function when you make a call.
- For optimal voice clarity, distance of 30-60cm between the user’s mouth and the microphone is advised. If distance significant noise happens,
- lease tune down the volume of the mobile phone and tune up the radio.
iPhone 4 CDMA
iPhone 3G S