The Powermat Receiver for the iPhone 3G/ 3G S will enable your iPhone 3G/ 3G S to be compatible with the Powermat system. Introducing Powermat, the revolutionary new charging system that enables you to wirelessly charge up to three devices at the same time. The Powermat is simple to use, just connect your Powermat receiver (sold separately) and then drop your product on to the mat and charge. Powermat is also energy saving, being able to charge up to three devices at one time with the use of only one plug. It’s not just energy efficient either, it charges just as fast as your standard adaptor. When a device reaches full charge, power is shut off to that device to save energy. Other devices will continue to charge until they too are full. Once full power is achieved and the Auto Shut Off has occurred to save energy, the system will monitor the status of the battery in your device. If the battery is used, the system will again initiate charging and return the battery to a full charge. A USB connection is available on every Mat for legacy devices providing another source for power rather than finding an additional power outlet.
- Powermat Receiver Case allows your iPhone 3G/ 3G S to charge wirelessly when its placed on any Powermat.
- Micro-USB Charging support.
- Powermat Receiver Case Provides a full plastic protective shell around the outer body of your iPhone 3G/ 3G S.
- It Charges as fast as plugging in your AC Adapter to provide maximum efficiency.
- It also Pass power through Micro-USB Port to allow syncing without removing the case.
- Adds only 4.5mm additional thickness to device therefore you can still easily fit in your pocket.
- Powermat Receiver Case works with all Powermat mats.
- Output Voltage: 5V.
- Max Output Current: 1A.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40°C.
- Manufactured by: Powermat.
- Manufacture part no.: PMR-AIP1.
- Charger Type: Quick Charge.
- Color : Black.
How To Use:
- Slide your iPhone firmly into the bottom portion of the Receiver Case.
- Slide the top of the Receiver Case onto your iPhone 3G/ 3G S.
- Place your iPod touch with Receiver Case onto a Powermat Mat. Now your device starts charging wirelessly!
iPhone 3G S