If you’ve got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dust than your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face mask and sift through them. As you uncover hits by The Eagles, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Pat Benatar, it becomes blatantly obvious that the tapes can’t just go in the trash. With the Tape to PC Recorder USB Walkman Cassette Player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital MP3 files. Want to experience the music as it actually sounded in the 80s? This nifty gadget can also play cassettes to give you that déjà-vu experience. Offering plug and play compatibility, it’ll be easier than ever to record those tapes onto your PC.
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
- Plug and Play, USB device, no drivers required.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation.
- Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer.
- Super USB Cassette Capture.
- Recording format: MP3.
- Consumed power: <=400mW.
- Size: 160 x 140 x 50mm.
- Package Weight: One Package Weight: 0.28kgs / 0.62lb.