Samsung Galaxy S22 Launch: What We Know So Far
Samsung Galaxy S22 is the most searching smart phone which has been into a wide visibility in market. With the insane of expect from the latest development and flagship with accompanied ultra wide lens, it's been turned as an anticipation. The dynamic smart phone is not yet launched into the market.
Most of the manufacturers are been creating great stuff of smart mobile cases for Samsung Galaxy S22 which has been creating a great vibe and hype all over the market. Most of the rumours suggesting that, for the 1st time Samsung have tweaking its camera with flagship series.
The South Korean's largest company Samsung has appealed that camera has been more appreciated with spectacular optics and lens. These will create a wide range of experience and deliver stunning photos which will be forever remarkable.
As reported by FrontTron from twitter we can see the most happening and much anticipated triple camera rear setup which would include a 50 megapixel primary sensor which is around 12 mega pixel ultra wide shooter and 12 megapixel telephoto shooter which is 3x optical zoom ahead.
To all those spectacular specifications we can expect a megapixel sensor with f/2.0 ultra wide angle lens which is provided from Galaxy S21+. Also to be continued with advised of reported camera specifications can change the wide changes of coming days.
Storage & Performance:
As storing can never be back warding, which is packed of 128 internal storage memories and it gives an expandable memory for all the users. With the wide range of performance the Samsung Galaxy S22 comes with an Exynos 2100 octa core processor which is provided with an 8GB RAM configuration and also binds the ensure of hassle free and multi tasking performances which the device has in its hands.
The Samsung galaxy new device also comes with Mali - G78 MP14, GPU for wide graphical performances.
Battery & Connectivity:
The Galaxy S22 comes with a backstage of large 4500mAh battery life which is launching the highest power supply and gives you the wide and fast charging via USB Type-C ports. Along with these we can find the connectivity and handset supports of 5G, 4G volte which is Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n which is GPS navigated and NFC connectivity for 3.5mm audio jack.
The Most Fascinating things rumoured about Samsung Galaxy S22 all around is here, have a look!!
RUMOURED SPECIFICATION OF SAMSUNG GALAXY S22:
- Colours - Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink
- Body Material - Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminium frame
- SIMs - Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Water & Dust - IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Size - 6.9 inches
- Type - Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colours
- Resolutions - 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- PPI - 511 ppi density
- Multi touch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 6 - HDR10+
- Always-on display 120Hz
- 2G- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G - HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 6(1700/2100)
- 5G - Yes
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps / 5G
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Rear - 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, OIS Periscope 48 MP, f/3.6, 102mm (telephoto), 1/2, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultra wide), 1.4µm, AF, Super Steady video 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features - Lexica optics, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Videos - 3240p@30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Front Dual - 40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- OS - Android 11
- Chipset - Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) - USA
- CPU - Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.60 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
- Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU - Mali-G77 MP11 - Global Adreno 650 – USA
- RAM - 12GB / 16GB
- Storage - 256GB / 512GB
- Card Slot - microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Type - Li-Po
- Capacity - 5000mAh
- Removable - Non-Removable
- Talk Time - N/A
- Stand By - N/A
- Fast battery charging 45W: 100% in 74 min
- USB Power Delivery 3.0 - Fast Qi/PMA
- wireless charging 15W - Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Sound - 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors - Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, apex
- GPS- Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Wi Fi - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC - Yes
As most of the users have been upgrading their lives with technology, why not with Samsung Galaxy upgrade to give you the wide range of features and radar has more availed attributes for the comfy and flexible usage for your daily life.
One or other way we can see the Samsung has its own Camera approach, Better performance, Wide Screen, System and upgraded software support. Let's see how gonna the Samsung Galaxy S22 turns around and help users.
We'll meet you again at the Samsung galaxy S22 launch time with perfect usage and gives you the splendid review on that! Until then, Keep stalking FOMMY for such great info and more upgrading technology updates!!