Returns/ Refunds/ Exchange
Moftware values its customers and ensures that all return requests are handled with extreme care. Our 'customer friendly' return policy lets you process refund/replacement requests quickly and with ease.
- Contact Customer Service Representative at email@example.com or Live chat.
- The representative will provide support on the RMA # request by generating the RMA Form for Replacement or Refund & emailing you at the same time.
- Print the RMA Form & add additional comments if necessary, and send your package using a traceable shipping mode to:
7580 Harwin Drive, Houston, TX 77036, USA
- Please ensure to enclose a copy of the RMA Form inside the return package along with the merchandise and do not forget to mention RMA # for faster processing of your order.
- Merchandise to be sent for return/exchange must be sent back with original packing. Boxes, manuals, and warranty information (if any) must be intact.
- The completed Return Form with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany the merchandise. NOTE: Packages with incomplete Return Forms or without RMA# will not be processed.
- RMA numbers for domestic orders (within USA) are valid for 2 weeks. RMA numbers should be clearly marked on return packages so that they are identified for return processing. For international orders, the RMA#s are valid for 1 month. NOTE: Returns sent after the RMA expiry date will not be processed. Customers will need to obtain a new RMA#, if product is still within warranty period, to process return/exchange.
- We recommend customers to use a traceable system for sending us their return package. Moftware will not be responsible for any delay or loss of package in transit.
- Please clearly mark the reason(s) for return on the Return Form so that we may serve you better in the future.
- Under no circumstances will returns for software be processed once the installation key has been sent to the customer.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases, unless the product is determined to be broken or if there is a manufacturer defect.
- Defective or damaged merchandise can be replaced within 30 days from date of invoicing. All such products will be examined by our technical team and if found to be broken/defective will be replaced.
- The exchanged/replaced product will be shipped FREE through Standard Shipping mode. Please consult a Customer Service Representative if you would like an upgrade on shipping mode (for an additional charge).
- Moftware has a 30 day refund policy from the date of invoicing.
- All open box refunds are subject to a deduction of 15% of product price or $5 (whichever is higher) for handling & restocking charges. *Charges not applicable if product is broken/defective.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases.
Bluetooth products are accepted for a refund only if they have never been opened and if you are returning within 30 days from the invoice date. Without exception, there is no refund/exchange available for open box Bluetooth products. This disclaimer also includes all carkits. In addition, we cannot recommend procedures and/or installers for carkits nor can we accept returns for any merchandise that cannot be installed after the package has been opened. It is the responsibility of the customer to work out installation for the carkits purchased through our websites.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
In the event that your product may be defective, please contact the manufacturer directly from this link www.fommy.com/manufacturer-support.htm. A product must be diagnosed "defective" by a member of the Technical Support Staff at the manufacturer. Once it has been diagnosed, please ask for a case number and contact our customer service department for a RMA#.